The DRIVE Tucson Classic Car, This Time it’s a HOT ROD!
Classic Hot Rod
The Drive Tucson/KDRI, 101.7FM AM830 is giving away a Custom 1923 Ford Model T-Bucket Roadster to one lucky Tucson, AZ area listener.
HOW TO WIN — These are The RULES
(Entrants will be asked to signify that you have read and accept these Rules) November 10, 2021 until February 11, 2022, The DRIVE will accept on-line entries at TheDriveTucson.com; or by US mail via USPS to: HOT ROD, KDRI, 64 E. Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85701, with the required information included. (Each email or letter will serve as ONE entry.) Method of entry does not affect the odds of winning. *Please note: There will be a 10 day break from the contest for a special on-air event from 12/25/21 to 1/3/22, followed by the second half of the competition.
1. You entry includes listener legal first and last Name (and optional nickname) and confirmable
contact info (working email address, phone number (optional but suggested so we can notify
winners), and ZIP CODE of home address.
2. Titles of THREE (3) different songs played on the station as a designated “OFFICIAL DRIVE
SONG.” A minimum of five different Official Drive Songs (“O.D.S.”) will be played daily between
the hours of 6am and 7pm each day. Clues will be broadcast regarding the next time an O.D.S.
will be played.
3. The songs and their titles will always be identified by the station hosts as, “an OFFICIAL DRIVE
SONG” either before and/or after the song plays.
4. To be valid, each entry must include 3 different O.D.S. titles. These can be all from the same day
or different days but cannot be repeated.
5. One entry per email address, or letter, per day. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
6. Only residents of the Tucson, AZ area (PIMA County, AZ and adjacent counties), 18 or over are
eligible to enter and win. Employees and family members of KDRI, and competing radio
stations, advertisers agents and agencies not eligible to enter.
7 OFFICIAL DRIVE SONGS will be transmitted simultaneously on all DRIVE TUCSON audio sources:
101.7FM., AM830, streaming audio services, and phone apps. All audio sources are available
without cost, subscription, or fees from the station.
8. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL
NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL
NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
9. On February 11, 2022, all correct entries will be electronically and randomly sorted with one (1)
entry chosen as the grand prize winner (the Hot Rod). The winner will be notified on February 14, 2022 and their name will be announced on KDRI audio sources. KDRI may or may not award
an unknown number of runner-up prizes (To Be Determined) to eligible entrants.
10. The Winner is not entitled to the Prize until Station management confirms the Winner’s
eligibility. The Winner will also be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity release, as prepared by the Station. By participating and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (a) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (b) waive any and all claims against KDRI, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the contest or from the receipt or use of any Prize or any portion thereof. Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to KDRI the right to publicize such Winner’s name, photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format.
11. The winner will be responsible for taxes, registration, licensing fees, applicable insurance, and
any future mechanical costs. All prizes are presented to the winner “As Is.” The T-Bucket has the following features (BELOW) KDRI provides no warranty and assumes no responsibility for
maintenance, repairs, or on-going operating condition of the vehicle.